She stares out of her bedroom's window, seeking for a glimpse of the moon, but it was not there like the night before. She looked around again, eagerly. Too bad, it's invisible behind the dark clouds and black sky, way, way, way far from the earth. She sat back and starts having thoughts spinning around in her head. She was thinking which part or where went wrong? She wasn't so sure herself, and keep assuring herself that things are just fine. She's wondering where's the missing piece, a valuable piece that she has somehow lost along the way......Without that piece, things seems to be imperfect. That's just life, so imperfect...so unpredictable

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats