FYP

I've finally completed my MINOR! YAY! well, literally. I still have a bit more to go. If you want to know how is the ending product, do come and visit us in DUP. I would like to keep my projects as a surprise =D

For more info, press this -------> RINTIS 2010 or RINTIS


I have ZERO progress for my MAJOR! 1 more week left. Or is it 5 days left?? ARGH! The stress is killing me!!! T.T



P/s: back to illustrator assignment. sigh, have to go to the workshop again for the CNC-ing of my worktop. Chow~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats