cooking

Sorry blog for abandoning you for so long, except for the previous 2 posts where i do reviews on websites. Had a good and inspirational training in centre last night. I'll strive to do my very best!!!


Got back home after sending bunny to jetty just now. Since i was and still is bored, i decided to cook! love cooking, hate washing!
anyway, cooked chicken fillet plus potatoes, and also french beans.

ok, this was a bit salty. I marinated the chicken with Lee Kum Kee (my favourite brand) oyster sauce, honey, light soy sauce and also pepper. Maybe i over estimated the proportion of ingredients to the quantity of chicken fillet.




French beans was so-so (again). A bit oily. On a scale of 1 till 10, i guess i will only give myself 5 out of 10. I still need loads and loads of practice to be as good as mom!

anyway, it wasn't my first time cooking. I realised i cook better when it comes to dry, no gravy food like fried fish.

Till then . . . . . .off to washing the plates and also myself . . =D

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats