Designers Handbags




Handbags, handbags, and more handbags... And i meant designers handbags which are apparently FAR from my means. Here are the top 5 that i would very much love to own. In fact, i do have some of the brands. Yes, the copy and also a original version. =]

1) Louis Vuitton

You can check out the prices here. Sorry, i couldn't find the prices from the official website.


Ranges are from monogram to EPI collection. Oh God, how on earth will i be able to own a RM5k handbag??

Alma collection



I have a pirated version of i-do-not-know what range of the bag.

2) Gucci


Variety designs and color of GUCCI



'Joy' medium boston bag. Notice the price?



And, i own a FAKE 1 too... =p




3) Chanel

Net tote bag.


No, i do not even have a fake Chanel bag.


4) Hermes


Victoria II Tote Bag at $ 4,450. Nuff said....


5) Coach

Mia collection

Well, compared to the whole lot, Coach is in fact the cheapest of 'em all. . .
.
.
.
.
.
.

And the cheapest of them all, i managed to get 1!! =]

Coach horse and carriage wristlet (i do know it's not a handbag, well, just start from the smallest).


See, the price still very reasonable. Notice the numbers in red, which means it's a discounted item.



Well, going to keep it and give mom as her birthday present. ^^ <3



p/s: Thanks Mei!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats