the birth of my baby hamster! ^^

gosh, lets just say it all started because of my high curiosity. My hamster (Snow) was er..screaming (at least that was what i thought. Then Xiao Hei( the male ) was chasing her around. So i assumed, he was on heat, so i waited to see them having their er..pleasure session. (yea..sweat me =.=")...so there i was, sitting down on the floor, looking at them. And suddenly, i saw something coming out of snow's er...you-know-where. As i look on, MY GOODNESS!! She's giving birth! Holy crap! Instead of the pleasure session, it turned out to be a giving birth session!I didn't know what to do. I kinda panicked and started calling everyone i can think of. Started of with my cousin, Valentina. i remembered, she used to have hamster. But then she said her hamster has never given birth before. Well, she suggested to me that i should take out the male one. And so i did


Xiao hei in a cage that i had just bought....

No, i didn't snap a photo of the babies. Didn't want to scare them. I just left them and the mother in the same cage(i have no idea if i should separate them T.T)Yikes!i saw 4. Snow, just don't turn into a canibal.


i just hope Snow won't eat ALL of them.... will take some pics later on, but not today....Returning back to my giving light session...fingers cross!! i'm a grandma now (that's what Hmin said..=.=")



7 comments:

JiN April 28, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

LOL, Nana the Grandma~

Lim Shin Na April 28, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

sweat!

huimin April 28, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Congrate le grandma Lim!haha...Finally ur little snow white gv birth to babies(sumore is 4 babies).GENG!!('.')b

Remember to take photos of the babies!Jz in case i have no time to bek pg during intership. =)

阿干 April 28, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

heyhey...take good care of our hamster's "babies"...wahaha...

Lim Shin Na April 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

wah...i dunno how to take care le! luckily Snow got jaga le! but i think she very rough lo!ahahahah

hmin- yea..will take. but later le. now so small. i tell u, so small, like baby lizard, but so LOUD!

huimin April 28, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

kan-Congrate too grandpa Chin!haha...i'm the aunty of the babies hamster.hehe..

shinna-eh,4 babies rite?did she hurt the babies?so curious hw they look like n oso hw SNOW feed them le.

lol...hw rough is she?mm?they make alot of noise?

Lim Shin Na April 29, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

5 babies! hehehehe..post up photo soon =]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats