exhausted~


spent a day in Aeon Jusco Seberang Perai with family today. Love it there. It's HUGE. As big as Jusco Bukit Tinggi in Klang. Phew~ seriously exhausted. I spent TOO much today.T.T i'm a girl for heaven's sake. GIRLS LOVE SHOPPING~wee~~

well, i finally bought a camera! All to myself, but of course share wit dad too! =] (afterall, he's the one paying) Thanks dad!

w300. yea, w series instead of T series. i think too many people's using T series. Met with Chong Tat btw. He said Andrew will scold me if he knew i bought W series instead of T. But i wonder why? (So, Andrew, spill out) hahaha. Yea, exterior wise, maybe not THAT nice. But i do like it=]. In case you're wondering why didn't i take a pic of it by myself, that's because i do not have any device to take a shot. So, a deal that i made with my dad. I sacrificed buying a new phone, i got a camera instead.I think i need a camera more than a better phone. Fair enough...now, the phone i'm using (yeap, for Andrew, u said if i have a photo of it, now i have). Darn, i tell you, even this phone being set at the lowest volume, yet i think u can hear it ringing miles away....=.="


Besides that, i bought spinning wheel for Xiao Hei's cage! poor guy, i think he's mad at me for separating him from Snow. He doesn't seem to bother about me anymore. Sad ..

6 comments:

JiN May 1, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

13.6 mega pixels? walau....how many blackheads at your nose also can be counted leh.....mine 8.0 mega pixels only.. :(

eh, didn't take ur grandchildren's photos meh? wanted to see them leh~

Lim Shin Na May 1, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

ahahah..got photoshop.an edit eh =]
got take..next time i blog le...ehehehe

Baobei May 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

You can use your communist phone to take pics of the camera ma...

The camera is a good buy actually. It has quite a lot of features.

Your communist phone looks like the black version of my N82 le.


Baobei

noone May 2, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

ooh thats a nice camera, my sister has it and I borrowed it from her a few times :) Hope you take lots of pics and post them on here :)

noone May 4, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

hahaha no no I didn't wear that make up to work that'd scare off my co workers! It was just for a few pictures and then I had to take it off :( hehe

Unknown May 12, 2009 at 6:22 AM  

nice cam u got, gal

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats