Movies i had watched in a week.


Avatar, the must watch movie of the year. Oh well, you can still watch it if you haven't. Graphics were awesome! For a moment, i really thought that Sam Worthington (Jake Sully) was really paralyzed. Apparently, he also starred in Terminator Salvation as Marcus Wright.

.
.
.
.




Did you hear about the Morgans? Comedy and romantic, but i don't really think it's a movie worthy of being watched in cinema. But i had a good laugh and maybe it's a must-watch-movie after all (at home, not in cinema).

.
.
.
.
.
.

2010 will be a challenging year for me and also to my friends as well. Before that, let me recap on 2009.

2009 had been a year i had grown so much. University life continued to fill in my daily routine. I learnt not to do things at the very last moment ( i failed at times though). My previous semester was 1 hell for me. Having to complete my projects and studying for 6 papers for my finals, i still can't believe i got my highest GPA ever. For the first time, i was way above the 3.5 border and managed to get a 3,73. This means that i'll be getting my 3rd Dean's List!! =]

In 2009 too, i tried to offer more service to God, but i know i could have done better. I'm sure i can fulfil my role as a Mahikari Tai and a kumite this year as my timetable allows me to. Jamboree was inspiring of course. I learnt a lot from last year's training and i would love to put them into practice.

Last year too, i see myself learning to deal with the boyfriend [=. He taught me a lot, and i realised 1 thing : i'm happy when he's happy too. I love him dearly and glad that we get to usher the new year together for the 2nd time. Today, 3rd January marks our 16 months relationship.

With that, my new 2010 resolution.

1. Raise more hands and put teachings into practice.

2. Sigh...work hard for my FYP.

3. Well, resolution for Chan Wai Min : er, visit you in Perlis when i can ^^.

4. SAVE MONEY!

5. Have more self cotrol and won't lose my head.

6. I can't think yet.

Ushered new year in esplanade. Fireworks with the moon and dark sky, really made the fireworks stood out. The night sky looks so colourful (oh well, the world is colourful =D ), and most importantly, it was the presence of him that made it even more special......

p/s : you back in perlis, i know this sem would probably be a challenging 1 for us since Ulu is really ulu. hahahah.... i love you dearly.

signing off....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats