shopping spree~

Kan, Siaw Ching, Hui Min and i went for a shopping spree in Prangin Mall today. I had been shopping for TWO days straight. The only difference today from yesterday was that daddy was the one who paid for my clothes, and today i had to use my own money.... *CRIES* T.T I've never been IN prangin this long. We arrived there roughly at about 1 something and shop-till-we-dropped at about 8.15pm.

Anyway, we had lunch in McDonalds as we were really clueless of our way in the mall. Are there any good food anyway? Nice cuisine which are affordable to be exact.



Chong Hui Min looking annoyed =p




E Siaw Ching


Chin Leong Kan


My Mc Value Mc Chicken deluxe..



Then off we go for shopping again after lunch. We bought our stuff that we needed (yes, NEEDED). I managed to get myself 2 pairs of jeans where i should be concentrating on skirts as my closet is definitely overloaded with pants. i can't help it =D.

Going back was a challenge for us. And i didn't mean on the road, but IN PRANGIN. WE GOT LOST IN PRANGIN.. =.=". I didn't know how on earth to get back down to the basement where i parked my car. After circling the entire groundfloor, we finally managed to find our way to my car. Exiting the carpark, i paid RM9 for the parking *CRIES*.


p/s: signing off. I fell down the stairs back in SP today. Now that i'm pressing it, it finally hurts and i worried it might be worst tomorrow as i think i might have sprained my leg. Gonna start massaging it now. *CRIES*

pp/s : baby, u try asking Celcom alright? Ah Kan said if we were to change, the telco, we have to go to THAT agent... love you too boo~ <3>

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats