HECTIC~




Life is just so freaking hectic. The dateline that i set for myself seems to be unachievable. AAARRGGHHH~ It's seriously getting ANNOYING trying to finish up this pile of things which actually is a never ending one. Worst, there are NON that are actually to my liking... I keep telling myself to remain calm.... yes! CALM!!
As i've mentioned, things seems to be rather quiet today. At times, some things are definitely uncontrollable;out of my league. So, i spent my day doing a little touching up (i shall not say FINAL touch up) on my photoshop and this is what i came out with. (oh God! )

.
.
.
.
.



My first ever photoshop poster~ T.T i know, it's horrible




Besides that, my Derwent colour pencils are my life partner now, that i always am STICKING to them everday. Sketching and sketchin and sketching..T.T


.
.
.
.




While watching a lame show called Land of the Lost featuring Will Ferrell .. =.=" LAME!! but i'll still finish it since i'm having dinner now and SUPER BORED! After all, it's a quiet day.....



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats