Sunrise~


I have always love the sky. Sky is where shades of colours appear, fading off and so on. looking up at the sky, always makes me feel soothing and calm. I would definitely prefer sunrise than sunset although some people might think that it's the same. For me, sunrise marks the beginning of a new day. A new day that i'm looking forward to (well, at days i feel like avoiding that particular day). But today is definitely a day i'm looking forward to <3.





p/s : back to reality, have to do my work again..Ohh sigh..... T.T while waiting for the bf to come back <3>

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats