Japanese Design today exhibition is going on in School of Arts, USM. DO check it out~







Nikon camera during the postwar era (Nikon F)




AIBO ERS-111




Portable ashtray




The firsts camera with lense





Shelf made from tubular tube (sustainable)




Violin with adjustable volume





Lamp of some material (which i do not know of)


Rescue board



Posted up some of the products being exhibited in Balai Persiban. For more info, do press HERE



p/s : finally bought Clinique anti-blemish facial products thanks to the recommendation of Jennifer (years years ago) and also S Ching. Will use it after finishing the current one that i'm using which is SEBAMED.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats