Last day for STREAMYX


Yes, as you can see from my title above, today is the last day for us being able to online in University Heights. Time flies, i've lived here for almost 2 years. Anyway, streamyx sucks right here.. serious! i wanted to blog about the outing that me and friends joined today. Unfortunately, the line is so bad (and i think John is wondering what happened to me since we were chatting before this)that it's taking forever to load a photo. There are so many photos i would love to post up from the exhibition( Japanese Design Today 100) that is still going on is Balai Persiban, USM.

Alright, till then. Feeling rather sleepy since i was out since morning. Nights ~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats