A Saturday out


So, basically, yesterday which happened to be a Saturday, was a day of outing for me and parents. Morning, we went to Cinta Sayang as there was a launching event, and dad was invited to give a talk on the security at the resort home.


Cinta Sayang resort homes



24 drums to commence the opening of the ceremony


Dad giving his talk


Environment there


And, mom got a hamper through the lucky draw ! =]



Apparently, the food suits only me ^^

And so, that was the morning part. Went over to Penang since dad and mom has training going on in Penang centre. Hence, went over to hang out with chan wai min <3 babe ="]">
FLOATING SEAFOOD PARADISE. yes, FLOATING

See, the empty tanks to support the whole platform



Lucky number 7, our table's number


More numbers

Lala (i can't figure out the name in english) Crab


Fish steamed Thai style

After dinner which was around 8pm, dad said it's still early and suggested that we head down to Autocity for a stroll.


the shop that caught my attention

The end of my saturday. Got home feeling exhausted....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, finished most of my assignments, MAYA, thesis
, task for ULTIMA


Haven't been blogging lately. Been busy finishing up. Argh, graduating soon..

Chow~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats