25th February 2009.....




yay..off we go to gurney after cam-whoring......

The time that we booked in red box was 3pm. we got there earlier, then we just wandered around. Had bread in bread history, my cousin's working there. He told us that his supervisor is a lesbian *gasp*. Apparently i got to see her girlfriend. CUTE! =] nah, i didn't take a photo of that.


In Parkson....

The changing room. wah...so geng! never been in there before...but i wonder what's the chair n table is for? let me guess, the male or the female get changed, then the partner can sit and look?


When we reached red box


psst.....remember the receptionist's face properly. she's just so unfriendly. i resisted the urge of asking her if she knows how a receptionist should serve the customers, and go look at yourself in the mirror.....darn! just don't look at us as though we're from some kampung...sweat!


anyway, i wouldn't let such a small little thing get in our ways...





this is tasteless ramen (Oh God, please forgive me,i do keep in mind of gratitude =p)..It's called andy lau instant ramen. No kidding. "lau tak wah" ler....but...enough said!




Siaw ching, ah kan and hui min sang more. Unfortunately for me, there are not much choices of english songs. Or shall i say, i can't really sing, so most songs aren't suitable for me...T.T. So, as a conclusion, Red Box in Penang sucks. never been to others though. might suck too


3 hours of singing, then we headed to Toy's "R" Us... This was what they did...




And as though our "wuliao-ness" is not enough......


Pretending to be models...=]


Kid's train table set for RM899 ??




Till then...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats