gosh, my second post for today. i am bored i guess..and exhausted to have to CRACK my head for my psychology assignment. Damn, answering this 'thing:' in Bahasa is KILLING ME! i officially suck in our national language right now. sigh...

anyway, it had been a day of "emptiness" today. no classes..no nothing. Rewind, not nothing actually. Got ' aeroplane -d' by my lecturer. i can't believe he cheated us to attend his class today WHEN he himself was not around. Sir, how could u? T.T

so, we were just lazing around in class...

cottage fries anyone?



movie sessions with ppstv. nice streaming..but the best picture goes to..........


well, at least i did some sketches ...=]



my not-so-same-Wall-E


thinking if i should get back to my psychology. i hate to translate...T.T
perhaps not..off to bed then...nights!

1 comments:

JiN February 25, 2009 at 3:18 AM  

study laa...take what photo worrr...ish ish ish...eh feel free to visit my blog ya...thanks in advance ..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats