i wish that i'm a psychic
i wish that I AM NOT LAZY
i wish that i'm still 7, just starting off my primary school, no worries
i still have to put this here; wish that i'm not afraid of having the feeling of losing something
i wish that life ain't complicated
i wish that there's always a sure answer for everything
i wish that hopes do not lead to disappointments
i wish that i am sleeping right now cuz i'm tired
i wish that i'm not someone obsessive

i wish..........


p/s: YAY! class canceled is the only thing that's making me HAPPY today ~ chow~


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats