eco-toys?

This semester, the theme for our Product project is SUSTAINABILITY. which means, whatever we intend to do is to be able to help the earth. After much thinking, i came up with tsunami detector device. It wasn't a good idea anyway, and i changed it to toys. ECO-TOYS

i'll be using this.....






and make it into this


One of the above actually. Not really sure what i'm going to do yet. Toy train's currently the top of my list.



suggestions?

till then.. sad but true- night class later T.T

1 comments:

Anonymous February 16, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

omg,u'r so ambitious lor.geng.if reli can make it,then reli pro lor.huhu.wish u gud luck then.^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats