i'm so freaking PISSED! my freaking printer's cartridge bocor again. ARGH!! Though i'm freaking thankful to it, yet i can't help myself from condeming the model. Brother -DCP135. Not so "brotherly" i suppose. I remember my cousin, Rick said, " wei, why didn't buy sister?" sweat!
Despite all that, i still have to praise as it's an all-in -1 printer, with scanner, print and photocopy ( i think thats all lah. consider all in 1 ar?). Btw, it offers good and nice quality printing. sigh...

Maybe it was me who wasn't professional or smart enough to refil the freaking ink. WHAT A FREAK!


Psst...don't buy this if u can't take up the challenge, avoiding yourself from getting into this kinda situation EACH time u refill. The ink wouldn't go off. Have to wait till days....





enough of this. signing off.....i've never written so many of the word "freaking" before.

p/s: polymer prince a.k.a Ah beng, i guess u rocked the house! sigh...more fans i think??anyway, i'm proud of ya! =]

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats