my wish list that will never come true T.T

i wish that i'm SERIOUSLY in my FIRST year right now
i wish that it's 48 hours a day instead of 24
i wish that Malaysia has 4 seasons... i wanna play with Snow Man
i wish that i'm a better person than who i am this instant
i wish that i have the mood for my assignments right now
i wish that i'm at home, lazing around
i wish that i don't have to go to class tomorrow..aiks..
i wish that you're right here, right now
i wish that i have no fear in me
i wish that i could turn back the time
i wish that i'm studying right now!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats