Bad day! Bad day! Got cheated into going to class again. Originally a 9.30 class, my lecturer postponed to 10.30 am. Well, me, Kan and h min's usually 1 of the early birds. There we go, waited ever since 10.15. We got a news saying that, she went there for awhile and told my friend." Class batal kalau saya tak datang pukul 11". So, we waited....till 10.55. Couldn't wait much longer anymore, so ALL of us, the whole class decided to leave...who cares if she did appear at 11am sharp? My day, worst still, my "precious" is seriously hopeless(i hope not) now...
no display, but the key pad's lights' on!..T.T i've repaired countless times...is it time to say goodbye???T.T And, to make things SUPER-DUPER-TERRIFIC-LY-FABULOUS-LY DREADFUL, i have a night class. on FRIDAY night, when i'm suppose to be at home in SP right now....T.T T.T T.T T.T



crazy me...courtesy of h min's "professional" photography skills......... =.=" i'm INSANE!

2 comments:

JiN February 26, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

LOL, cheer up dude...walau, I don't know why I will click ur blog to view everyday leh...maybe I'm used to it...ngek ngek ngekk... you shoud feel hapi of it...hahahahaa~

Lim Shin Na February 27, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

ong chin han! sweat!...ahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats