(i DISLIKE taking photos with people who has HUGE EYES!! T.T)



last friday, i attended a beautiful wedding reception of my cousin's in Alor Star. I wasn't sure if i'm the 'old-fashion' type, or the world is changing drastically. From what i have in my memory, wedding dinners are what i assume to be "synonym" (at least some part la) to karaoke... people will go up on stage and sing their hearts out, needless to say whether they're talented or not.
but what suprised me was, i felt myself being in a, er....bar? Those singers (that's what i thought) came down to the audiences' floor and started dancing with them. One of them even let them carried her, swinging her around. YUK!!! Thank goodness ah ma didn't attend. phew ~


here's one of the videos i took
don't blame my cousin(the married one- girl)...btw, look at that uncle with glasses clad in soft orange shirt, telling the girl go where and where, so perverted! some more give her ang paoS...






Anyway, till here for now. Loads of things to do. super busy........

p/s: congrats to my cousin.....

6 comments:

Anonymous February 12, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

what the hell...

thats a direct insult to the bride le.. the night is supposed to be about her.. not some near naked dancer.. for god sakes, there are kids there..

sad..

Lim Shin Na February 14, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

no comment la...ahahahahah...

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

swt..
hmm..
the dinner was held by the groom's side or the bride's side??

Anonymous February 16, 2009 at 2:16 AM  

omg...pro wedding.=.=.one of a kind.

Pinky February 23, 2009 at 4:39 AM  

omg... i wouldn't hav such ppl at my wedding ler... it's a disgrace ler... hehe sorry to say that... @_@
wit the shaking, not so nice singing... n stuffing money in the @ss? @_@

Lim Shin Na February 23, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

ahahah..people, there're more videos. i just didn't want to embarass more..hahah. can't blame the bride...=]
to andrew, groom's side. my family and i represented the bride's side.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Portfolio


view my portfolio:
coroflot.com/limshinna

Search This Blog

Nuffnang Add

About Me

My photo
+ i live my life to the fullest(i think) + art is my passion + music is my necessity + reading is my favourite pastime + romance is the genre i always seek for + i love what i love + i love GOD

Chat and Chat all the way~

All over <3

free counters

View My Stats